Highlighted numbers are the winners. Sorry for the 2 minute delay, I got distracted by family at the time...
are the winners, I'll note you guys shortly.
Thanks for participating in this raffle! I would've liked to give everyone an invite code, but sadly I don't have so many; I'll be doing more distributions in the future so do check back again if you're interested!!
When codes roll over this week I'll have 8 invites to hand out.
Trying a free raffle this time for something different!
To enter just make a comment on this post, do not note me, do not post any journals promoting this raffle (it won't help your chances anyway).
Each person has one chance to enter, no more and no less.
You can be a total stranger and only ever visit my page this once and I'll still count you, no questions asked.
But!! Please be considerate and don't join if you already have an account.
I will do the draw on Monday 11pm GMT+8 (Monday 3pm UTC if I got that right), anyone up until then will be counted.
this is way longer than I expected it to be sweats
Copying the stuff from my previous journal + updated the points a bit--
If you haven't heard of Toyhouse please read this journal for info and some links:
Halloween '14 End + Toyhouse PlugWe hope everyone had a great Halloween!! :icontuzkistarsplz: All grams should’ve hatched last rollover, please notify us if you ran into any problems.
Now that the Halloween event’s done, we’d like share a project that we’ve been working on which GMMD profits are going towards!
Toyhouse is a character repository site made specifically to serve RPers and the adoptable community. Aside from providing basic character and image gallery features, Toyhouse also allows you to transfer characters to other users, view all characters you’ve created and their current owners (as well as character sale/trade/transfer history logs), link characters together in relationships, and make
Some points if you don't feel like reading that much:
What TH is:
- A character repository site - basically it's an easy way to create and manage character pages. There are no limits on how many characters you can have or how many images you can put in their picture galleries. You can also link characters to other characters for managing character relationships.
- RP site - provides user-created forums (again, no limit on how many) for RPing and ability to comment ICly under a character's name + picture from their image gallery
- Adoptable management - allows characters to be credited to their designers, and allow designers to set rules on what people can do with their adopts (selling/gifting/trading etc.) + have logs on character transfers
- Other misc features:
- Watermarking of images
- Character tags/folders
- Privacy levels (private/friends-only)
- CSS customisation for premium members
- Forum for socialising/recruiting new RP members/etc.
- Weebly - please don't expect something that freeform! There's some measure of customisation with inputting character details, but for messing with the visuals you'll have to deal with the CSS (which I'm helping with by providing a framework on the site forum, and hopefully, some premade layouts). What we do have above Weebly is the built-in ability to socialise with other people over the site, though.
- Pay-to-use - the site's main features are free to use. At the moment you pay to get premium features (including usage of custom CSS and 2 invites per week) but using the site itself doesn't require you to pay, and there aren't character/world/image count limits for non-paying users.
- Clarification about the TOS (seems to be an issue that's floating around?) re: TH using uploaded images is here